Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb 10 2013 Milton FL

 Milton, Fl Rain Day
    I wasn’t able to download the pictures I took yesterday, because I didn’t have the correct cable to connect the camera to my computer. So the next time I visit with my in-laws. I will try to duplicate them.
     Today it started raining about 2 am and has rained on and off all day. The rain at times was so hard it was sheeting down the windows. I was up at 4:30 and made my oatmeal breakfast. I ventured out about noon to go to the Library and see if I could get a WIFI signal to post to the blog. I thought LOLA led me astray again as I was unable to find the Library where she assured me it was there. I finally figured out I had to turn a 180 and go down this bicycle trail road.  It is a nice Library and, I was able to connect after obtaining a password. 

 I had to go back to Daisy and pick up my camera to post some pictures. While I was out I tried to obtain a spare key for the HHR (Toad). After three different hardware stores I gave up, I have two sets of keys but wanted one to carry in my billfold in case I have an emergency. The HHR has a chip built into the key like most new cars and a duplicate at a dealer shop is really expensive. Since I was only going to use the key for a door opener if I accidently left the original key in the ignition I didn’t need one with a chip.
I thought I would include a picture of Daisy and her Toad


     Good day for a nap so I did for about an hour this afternoon.
      Its supposed to rain for the next couple of days so I’ll see what adventures  I get into tomorrow.
This is OK as I am setting in if not DRIVING MS DAISY J                   

No comments:

Post a Comment