Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2 13 2013 Milton FL

Hi Y'all
      See I am becoming acclimated to the local language. Yesterday was another rain day with showers on and off all day long. Some were quite heavy and hard. After I got up and settled I called Mom (MIL) and Bennie (FIL) and we went for a ride since it was not a day to be out exploring on foot. I drove south from Milton to Navarre where we met up at a Winn Dixie. I picked them up and we drove to Foley Al. We took the coast road and watched the water between the high rise condos. There were a lot of these blocking our view. When we drove past the Gulf Shores RV park I was reminded to give them a call and see if any sites are available for Saturday when I plan to roll. Well we went to LAMBERT'S Restaurant for lunch, the home of the throwed rolls. Link http://www.throwedrolls.com/   YES they really do throw rolls at you. They are hot and really good with the Apple butter or Molasses they carry around.  We all had a great lunch and visit. After lunch we explored the local area, as I was some what familiar with the local landscape after living here for a year in early 2000. While driving around the countryside I noticed the following and thought that is a lot of Bull.

I was also reminded to post some pictures of the Cedar Pines RV park.



That's all for now I am going exploring the area around Milton today.

Rolling date is Saturday and I will be DRIVING MS DAISY.

1 comment:

  1. Hey glad to hear you have your toad out exploring and thanks for the campgound map.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete