Sunday, February 24, 2013

2/23/2013 Niceville FL

Met with Nancy and Bennie and we went to a wood carving show by Emerald Coast Carvers. Most of these guys snowbirds who need something to get them out of the house and away from their spouse for a few hours each week. They do beautiful work and I greatly enjoyed talking to them. I tried to get Bennie to sign up for a carving class starting next January, but I don't think he will.


After the carving show I returned to Bennie and Nancy's condo, but didn't stay long because I have to relocate from Henderson Beach SP to Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou SP about 12 miles north. I tried to extend my time at Henderson Beach but they didn't have any openings. So I packed up Daisy and pulled in the slides, retracted the levelers, hooked up the HHR and was on the way. I just made the connection before the rains started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment