Monday, February 18, 2013

2 18 2013 Gulf Shores State Park

     Didn't sleep well last night, I don't know why I didn't have any caffeine before bed. Went to bed at 10 pm and woke up several times. I finally just got up at 1:30 and watched the TV and read a book until 4 am then went back to bed. I was up at 7am and felt pretty good.
     I took a bike ride around the park this morning probably about 4 miles. Legs were burning when I returned guess I just need to build up my muscles again. This afternoon I made a run to the shoe place to get some new feet protectors.


     It is windy here again today gusts are rocking Daisy as I type this post. This morning it seemed cool out about 55 degrees so I wore a jacket while bike riding. This afternoon temperature reached about 68 degrees. Forecast is for showers tonight but should warm up to about 70 tomorrow.

I promised a picture of where they throw the rolls, Lamberts restaurant the other day.



     I plan to go for another bike ride this afternoon and then veg out this evening. I have made reservations for Henderson Beach State park for later this week and then Rocky Bayou State park for the rest of my stay this month.
     Wow if the wind picks up anymore I am going to ask if I can relocate because it might roll this RV over. Thats all for now updates later....

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful back of the library.It has been windy here in Indiana all week and last night 17 degrees. Gulf Shores State Park is a great place to stay.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete