Friday, December 30, 2011

Corpus Christi, Tx

    Daisy and I took a road trip today to Corpus Christi just to look around. The GPS took me down South 35, Most of the way if was foggy especially when I left the park this morning. Corpus Christi is about 30 miles south of Rockport.
Lagoon's RV park about 9 am Rockport TX


I caught this picture of the Corpus Christi Palm trees as I was leaving the city and thought you might want to see. While there I went to Home Depot for a piece of trim to repair the cabinet damage where Daisy's roof leaked.

Are these coconut palms?


I also made a trip to Walmart to refill a Prescription and while I was there I purchased a New York Strip steak. So it was Surf and Turf tonight.
This will be enough for several meals. By the way that was the last of the shrimp I got the other day.
The Jalapenos were super HOT!!! Maybe I didn't roast them long enough.


I am watching a Sam Elliot movie tonight I think the name is The Desperate Trail.
Until next time I will be...... Driving Ms Daisy:}

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    Glad to see that you are eating ok...surf and turf sounds good!

    ReplyDelete