Friday, January 24, 2014

Rockport TX Brrrrrr

     Very Cold here

        The high today was 43 degrees although I didn't think it got that warm. I was out for a few minutes to pick up some stuff from Walmart.  I also took a drive along the bay to see if anything was going on. Weren't any people walking and the temperature thingy on the car said 32 degrees. I stopped and looked at the bay at the end of the Rockport beach area. Seemed like a good day to stay inside so I watched a Sam Elliot movie ( The Rough Riders ) yes it was about the Spanish American war where Teddy Roosevelt charged up San Juan hill. I also took a nap this afternoon. Supposed to warm up tomorrow so I will be outside for adventures then.

Port Aransas 

2 comments:

  1. Brrrrr...hope you get a warm up today!!!

    Love you!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete