Friday, January 17, 2014

Rockport Texas Oysters

Rockport Texas Oysters
     
         Went for a six mile bike ride this morning along the bike trail then through the WalMart parking lot. After the ride I went and picked up a present and got it in the mail for Grandson Alex. He turns 20 tomorrow. After a lunch with a salad I then took a car ride to the fishing pier and just looked around. Didn't see anyone catching fish so I kept my rods in the car. Took a drive along the gulf to Fulton and then looked at the shrimp boats in there docks. Several boats were delivering bags of Oysters. I know they are going to make someone a great PO-Boy sandwich. Made me hungry may have to have one of those later.
 Edna Texas Brackenridge Plantation RV park
 Fishing on Rockport Pier
 Oysters on Boat
Oysters in bags on dock Fulton Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment