Sunday, September 14, 2014

9-13-2014 Livingston Mt

     I traveled from Devils Tower Wyo to Livingston Mt about 500 miles and stopped at the Little Bighorn site. This was Custer's last stand and there is a burial ground on the site. A few years after the battle excavations were done and the bones were removed to a common grave and a obelisk was erected with the names of all the soldiers. There were 293 soldiers killed in this battle if I remember right.









Livingston is about 50 miles north of Yellowstone national park and I will travel there this morning. I hope I can find a camping spot for the next three days. Internet service is quite lacking and I may not be able to post for the next few days.

Until next time I will be............. Driving Ms Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment