Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blackwater River State Park

    I have moved from Rocky Bayou to Blackwater River state park. This park is located about 30 miles west of Rocky Bayou. I did stay two nights at Eagles Landing Rv park on Saturday and Sunday.  I developed a cold on Saturday and just slept most of the weekend. I made one run  to Walmart in Crestview to get some drugs for the cold. Sherry told me to cut an onion in half and let it absorb the nasty stuff of the cold. I had heard this before but hadn't tried the remedy. Within fifteen minutes of setting the onion out my nose dried up and I felt much better. Now with the extra Nyquil and Dayquil i may survive. I rode the bike around Rocky Bayou  several time but because of the weather and ill feelings I have not been on the bike since moving. It was very cold last night at Blackwater River as the temperature lowered to about 34 degrees outside. I am very comfortable inside Daisy with the electric heater working full time. I would like to get out and explore this park but probably wont because weather conditions aren't expected to improve over the next two days.  I am making this post from McDonalds in Milton Florida as Blackwater River does not have internet access.
      Say a  good healing Prayer for my friend Bill Baker who had knee replacement surgery on Monday this week. Everything is looking good for his recovery but every prayer helps.
       I will let you know where I land on Thursday after I move. Until then I will be thinking about
..........DRIVING MS DAISY.................

No comments:

Post a Comment